- Tires’ physical and dynamic qualities, such as wet grip, tear resistance, abrasion resistance, and tensile strength are improved by green silica. This factor is likely to bolster growth of the global green silica market
- Increasing use of green silica in tire manufacturing for the automotive sector is a major factor anticipated to drive growth in the global green silica market in the years to come.
WILMINGTON, Del, July 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The value of the global green silica market was stood at more than US$ 215.1 Mn in 2020. Research Report on Green Silica Market estimate the market to expand at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The global market is likely to cross valuation of US$ 466.9 Mn by 2031. Concrete that has been mixed with rice husk ash gradually loses its workability. Therefore, in order to make concrete easier to lay and compress, market participants in green silica market are likely to raise knowledge about the water-reducing admixtures that is expected to be utilized to produce usable concrete. The use of bio-based goods and greener alternatives in response to growing environmental risks and regulations placed on different chemicals, particularly silica, is likely to fuel drive future of green silica market during the forecast period.
The tire industry believes that silica can take on the environmental problems connected to tire manufacturing and substitute carbon black. Tire industry is likely to be the fastest growing market for green silica. Energy-efficient green tires can be made with green silica. In order to reduce carbon black content and boost tire performance, all major tire manufacturers worldwide are working toward increase of silica content of tires. These factors are projected to propel expansion of the global green silica market in the years to come.
Key Findings of Market Report
- The main raw element, rice husk ash, gives silica unique qualities that improve performance of the product. After rice is milled, rice husk is created. It has a silica content of between 80% to 90%. If the conversion efficiency is greater than 70%, the recovery rate of silica from rice husk ash is around 90% to 95%. So, one of the cost-effective feedstocks that is likely to be utilized to produce silica is rice husk ash. Rice husk is one of the recent developments in green silica market.
- The demand for green silica in the manufacture of automotive tires is anticipated to increase during the forecast timeline. So, a major driver anticipated to support future market demand for green silica is the rapidly expanding automobile industry.
- The global market for green silica is projected to be driven by consumers’ use of bio-based items as well as greener alternatives in response to the growing environmental hazards and regulations placed on different chemicals, such as silica.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=84299
Global Green Silica Market: Growth Drivers
- In 2020, the tires category is likely to command the global green silica market, based on in terms of application. This can be largely attributed to the rise in global use of green silica in the manufacturing of vehicle tires.
- In recent times, Western Hemisphere-based producers of green silica have made major strides toward securing themselves against the irregular supply from Asia Pacific, especially China, by shifting the bulk of production to their own nations.
Global Green Silica Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- BSB Nanotechnology Joint Stock Company
- Wadham Energy Limited Partnership
- Green Silica Group
- Usher Agro Limited
- Brisil Technologies Private Limited
- Refratechnik Holding GmbH
Global Green Silica Market: Segmentation
- Rice Husk Ash
- Sugarcane Bagasse Ash
- Bamboo Leaf
- Highly Dispersible Silica (HDS)
- Easily Dispersible Silica (EDS)
- Consumer Goods
- Industrial Rubber
- Food Products
- Paints, Coatings, and Inks
- Plastic Films
- Paints & Coatings
- Plastic & Packaging
- Personal Care
- Food & Beverages
Browse More Chemicals & Materials Market Reports by TMR:
Amino Acid for Agriculture Market – Amino Acid for Agriculture Market to Develop at CAGR of 6% During Forecast Period 2020-2030
Naphthenic Base Oil Market – Naphthenic Base Oil Market is likely to register a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a naphthenic base oil market share of US$ 3.6 Bn by 2031
Silicone Rubber Market – Silicone Rubber Market is likely to register a CAGR of 5.52% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a silicone rubber market share of US$ 2.6 Bn by 2031
Soft Magnetic Composite Market – Soft Magnetic Composite Market is likely to register a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a soft magnetic composite market share of US$ 9.8 Bn by 2031
Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) Pipes Market – Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) Pipes Market is likely to register a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a glass reinforced epoxy (GRE) pipes market share of US$ 2.9 Bn by 2031
U.S. Antimicrobial Plastics Market – U.S. Antimicrobial Plastics Market is likely to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a U.S. antimicrobial plastics market share of US$ 1.8 Bn by 2031
Polyurethane (PU) Dispersions (Aqueous and Solvent) Market – Polyurethane (PU) Dispersions (Aqueous and Solvent) Market is likely to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a polyurethane (pu) dispersions (aqueous and solvent) market share of 779.3 Kilo Tons by 2031
EVA Resins & Films Market – EVA Resins & Films Market is likely to register a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period and is anticipated to reach a EVA resins & films market share of US$ 7.4 Bn by 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research